Friday, October 18, 2013

Coastal.com

I was out yesterday and saw a girl with super cute glasses.  I am on the hunt to replace my absolute favorite pair that one of the girls stepped on and broke.  B-real and I were sleeping on an air mattress on the floor at Lake Owen and I had set my glasses on the floor next to our 'bed'.  One of the girls, I can't recall which, must not have seen them and stepped on them.

I have bought two pairs over the years since my favorites were crushed but none have made me as happy as my old pair.  Also, I have ordered 10 pairs from Warby Parker to try on but haven't liked any of them as much as the crushed pair.

The hunt continues....

Until yesterday when the girls glasses reminded me so much of my old ones.   Just the right amount of amber in the tortoiseshell color.  I complimented her on the glasses and she asked if I had heard of Coastal.com.

Coastal.com

I said I had not and she told me your first pair of glasses ordered through their website are FREE. Minus shipping, she said hers was $17.

Holy what?  Free glasses!

I went home and checked out their website and they have thousands of glasses.  Not all of those thousands of glasses are eligible to be free but plenty of them are.



My personal favorites are the Derek Cardigan Item Number 7009 Brown Tortoiseshell frames!  I might be ordering them....for FREE!!!

Here's to the unforeseen benefits of a simple compliment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment