Friday, March 21, 2014

A little extra NYC

I took the girls to see Lion King on Broadway.  It was good but my expectations were so high that I wasn't completely wowed.  I liked Matilda, which we took he girls to see in the west end of London, better.  And I took little c to Annie on Broadway last year.  Less pricey and just as pleased. 


Aren't they cute?  We were walking around mid-town in the way to the subway. 


Dream fulfilled.  As a child there was a time when I wanted to be a tv news anchor.  I got to report on a hurricane at the Sony lab.  Little did I realize they broadcast it on huge t.v.s throughout the museum.  I sort of got into it, pretending like I was being blown away.  Big C, upon seeing it on the large t.v.s said "Make it go away mom".  I kind of wanted it to go away too!!! Would never have been that dramatic if I had known it wasn't just for me!


The Sony Lab was neat.  



The girls loved Dylan's Candy Bar.  We even got to see the real Dylan!



Little c drew a lot.  This was her drawing of me.  I texted it to B-real and he said I am much prettier in person.  I love the size of my ears!  I cherish their drawings so much.  One big c drew graces my loving room wall.  It's a picture she drew of our family when she was three or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment