Saturday, December 7, 2013

Favorite Things

One of my favorite things to use during the winter months is oils instead of lotion on my body.

I use vitamin c and vitamin e on my face during the winter months because I feel like it helps my face have more of a glow.  While in France I visited a beauty place and the employees told me French women are all about the vitamin e.  My friends at Sephora told me us Americans are all about putting vitamin c on the face.  Below is the product I bought and love to use. 



My new favorite product for my body is something I picked up on our trip to Hawaii.  It's called Oils of Aloha Kukui Oil.  Gosh, do I love it!  It is good for people suffering from eczema as well as plain old dry skin.  The scent is lovely too; mine is called Tropical Breeze fragrance.  B-real assured me I can buy it on Amazon when I run out.  I was 'hoping' I would have to take a return trip to Hawaii...wink, wink...




I also use macadamia oil in my hair.  After I blow dry and use my straightener, I smooth in a tiny bit of the oil and it makes my hair look shiny and healthy.  It does a real number on the girls hair too; who have natural wavy hair that is prone to the frizzies.  Added bonus is the peaceful smell.  I began using this product before our Hawaii trip but know that Hawaii and macadamia nuts go hand in hand.



So step outside the box of the usual lotions and experiment with oils during the winter!   But if you really like your lotions, you should check out Mayo Clinic's line of lotions.  The lotion is called Vanicream!!


No comments:

Post a Comment