Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mine Craft School

My girls love Mine Craft!  I don't love it all that much!  A friend told me about some classes (for home school kids but could probably work for any child) that are offered online. 

Mine Craft Homeschool

All your child needs is access to a computer and one of those geeky headsets (with headphones and a microphone).  The time requirement is about 2 hours on their server per week plus one hour of additional homework/research.  The classes are based on certain time periods in history.  I signed my girls up for two of the classes that begin on January 6th!  I will report back as to my opinion of the classes.

If you are looking for an educational and productive way for your children to use a fun computer program, this may be it!



No comments:

Post a Comment