Monday, December 16, 2013

Proud Moment over Gingerbread

While we made gingerbread houses this weekend,
















we listened to the Christmas song radio station.    I mentioned to B-real that I thought the particular song on the radio was by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.   B-real and I were pondering what song it was set to when Big C announced it was Canon in D.   A proud moment for her mommy.  Then I remembered she also recognizes Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. 

She's done the same thing with music -- she'll tell me a particular song is a waltz because of which note is taking the beat. 

I don't know where she learns these things but I am happy she is learning so much about music! 

Yes, that is B-real rolling out his fondant and using a pink ruler to make sure it fits properly on the top of his gingerbread house.  He and Charlotte's village had dog poop and section 8 housing in the back.  And then he combined two houses to make a giant church/school for his people.  It's funny, I don't usually think of him as creative but he came up with the ice rink idea too.  He used gum to make the rink sides and icing to make the ice.  And then he was flicking sugar all over to make it look like snow in his village.  A funny guy, he is!


No comments:

Post a Comment