Monday, December 9, 2013

Love

I love the Pacifica perfumes they sell at Whole Foods.  Granted, I can't recall the last time I went in a Whole Foods but my friend Gretchen had a little case of rub on perfume (cool, huh) the other night and it was delightful.  I will be taking a trip to my local Whole Foods sometime real soon and picking up one of these tiny packages!



The perfume Gretchen had was unlike anything I've seen before.  It was a solid perfume.  It came in a little metal tin and will work nicely in my purse.  Much easier to do applications throughout the day than my large bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance.  Which, BTW (as little c says), I just bought at Von Maur this week.  This is definitely the time of year to restock your perfume.  The perfume counter told me the best perfume deals are around the holidays.  Normally a large bottle of Romance is priced at  $84 but the gift box they had for the holidays was only $4 more and included a large bottle of body shimmer spray, lotion, and bath and shower gel.  B-real was still a bit shell shocked that my lovely scent costs $84/bottle.  I assured him it lasts for a whole year or more!

O.K., back to Pacifica. It will be easier to carry with me than a large bottle of Romance.  And speaking of price, one of their cute tins is only $9.  I am not sure yet how long it will last but the initial investment sure feels right, especially in regards to trying a new scent. They are also all natural (using sustainable raw ingredients), vegan, cruelty-free and come in recyclable packaging.

Gretchen had the blood red orange fragrance and it smelled nice. It will be fun to see what other options Whole Foods has.  And maybe I'll pick up some Doritos while I am there...wink, wink...




No comments:

Post a Comment