Saturday, December 7, 2013

Something embarassing

Since I am on the topic of beauty products, can I tell you something just a teensy bit embarrassing that happened to me recently? 

My mother-in-law said she liked my blush and asked where I had bought it. She also wanted to know the color.  Well the color was...dah.dah.dah...orgasm!   Nars makes a cream blush in a stick called Orgasm. 



You would not believe the color pink my mother in law's face turned when she heard that word slide out of my mouth.  And then to top the whole thing off, she wanted me to take her to Sephora, and help her find the color!  Mother in law in tow, I had to approach the salesclerk at the store and inquire as to the location of Nars orgasm. 

The things I do in the name of beauty!  





No comments:

Post a Comment