Friday, January 31, 2014

Did you hear?

about the home burglar who alluded police by running into an Edina elementary school.  I thought schools had locked doors except for one main entrance.  I thought any visitors had to check in before entering the school. 

The school reportedly noticed a strange man walking around the halls and decided to call the police.  How in the world does a random man end up walking the halls of an elementary school? 

If I was a parent of a child at this school, I would be asking about 100 questions.  I feel like a parent's number one responsibility is to keep their children safe and permitting my child to attend this school would not be honoring that responsibility.  

See article...

 http://www.startribune.com/local/west/241731891.html

No comments:

Post a Comment