Sunday, July 28, 2013

Birthday on the Big Boat

Little c likes a good party!  She's seen the big Al and Alma's boats on Lake Minnetonka and said she'd like to go on one someday (me too!). 

B-Real surprised us with a boat trip for our birthday.  It was unseasonably cool for 7/26 (think sixties and wind) but we made the most of it. The girls made a friend on the boat which made it much more fun for them.  




I am grateful for a husband who remembers things we mention might be fun! And for a husband who takes over my mom responsibilities (all of the driving!!) for a day so I can have time to do activities I enjoy (massage, painting the dog house, reading my new book, a long bath).  Our dinner on the boat was the first thing he'd eaten yet that day.  He told me he had been too busy to find time to eat breakfast or lunch.  Ahh, welcome to my world honey!!

It was a great birthday, shared with my favorite seven year old! 


No comments:

Post a Comment