Monday, July 29, 2013

Mommy Clothes

Although I by no means live a glamorous life as a full-time mom, I still like to look stylish and enjoy the pursuit of a cute wardrobe.  My biggest hang-up has been finding fashionable comfy, sweatshirts  that don't look like workout wear.  There are days that require comfort but I don't mean yoga pants and hoodies. 

Here are a few of my favorite fashionable, full-time mom appropriate clothing options:


1.   EVY'S TREE-- cute, femininely embellished hoodies, wraps, sweatshirts, tees, and dresses made by a full-time mom.

Evy's Tree


2.  SOPHIA CLOTHING -- modern sweatshirt dresses and classically beautiful jackets are my two favorite items on their Etsy website.    

Sophia Clothing

3. VICTORIA'S SECRET -- usually makes me think lingerie but they also have some stylish, comfortable sweatshirts.  There is something very sexy about an off the shoulder sweatshirt and something fun about a sweatshirt with a big, glittery heart, don't you think?  

Victoria's Secret

By the way, full-time mom is replacing my former title of stay-at-home mom.  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment