Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Director of Fun

During our time at Lake Owen, we hung out dockside daily.  Unfortunately we did not have any comfortable chairs, or really any chairs, for that matter, in which to sit so we sat on our towels.  One beautiful afternoon B-Real took the girls to the beach and suggested I read and take a nap.  Did I say he's the best husband?  

When I had woken from my nap, I found him on the beach, sitting like this...


Yes, that's him, sitting in a director's chair he took from the cabin, using a cement foundation block as a footstool.  I lovingly began calling him "The Director of Fun". 

Here's his footstool 


Of course he was reading a book called 

The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play


So maybe he's not quite "The Director of Fun"!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment