Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pear Tree Greetings

It's getting to be the time of year I start dreading finding a family photo to use for our annual Christmas card.    I love Christmas cards and try to send out lots so we receive lots in return.

Last year a friend sent me a link to a great place to have cards printed.  It's called

Pear Tree Greetings

I was very pleased with my cards and received many compliments on them.

Yesterday I learned they are a Minnesota company based in Mankato.  So yeah for supporting a MN company!  I like the idea of giving my Christmas card money to a MN based company.  I also like that they offer some different card options than the bigger name printers.  Your card will be more likely to be an original. 


Here are two of my favorites.  The second is a post card which is simple and different. 




Check them out if you are looking for something different and sort of local!


No comments:

Post a Comment