Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sarah Saves: Swim Suits

Folks, now is the time to buy your swimsuit for your winter vacation or even next summer.  I am seeing some of the swimsuit separates on Lands End for $9.99-14.99.  Normally separates are around $50. Some are still on 'expensive' sale, as I call it, and will probably get marked down even more.  

I remember the year we went to Bora Bora to celebrate our wedding anniversary and I bought two new swimsuits in November.  I two suits from Land's End for under $40.  The problem with waiting quite that long is that the selection is more limited.

If you like swim skirts, I have this one...it really holds your tummy in! A mom friend of mine mentioned how grateful she is for the swim skirt.  She said thanks to the swim skirt she actually swims with her children.






And I also have this top....I like halter tops because they hold 'everything' up!


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment