Tuesday, September 24, 2013

(Yo) gurt Lab

My mom, Big C and I went on a little date last night to this new frozen yogurt place in Wayzata called (Yo) gurt Lab.  Mom said she thought Big C would like it because it had a whole bunch of topping choices.  I was prepared to be sort of disappointed, thinking frozen yogurt, boring.  But it was so far from boring; it was awesome!



For the adults there were probably 20 different choices for frozen yogurt.  I selected the limoncello but they also had salted caramel, avocado, pear, dark chocolate, pumpkin, cinnamon, apple pie.  Seriously there were so many choices! The Lab offers small cups for sampling. You pay by the ounce and could choose to have a variety of those choices mixed together too.





Then the toppings.  I don't think they were missing anything.  For the kids there were Fruit Loops and Cocoa Krispies, three kinds of M&Ms, marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, pretzels, carmel and chocolate sauce.   For the adults there were all kinds of fresh fruit and candy toppings.

I hope to go back sometime VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment